Zagid Kebedgadjiev, the head of the fan support department of FC Anji, commented on the incident that occurred before the match Krasnodar - Anji.
- What really happened in Krasnodar?
- There was a skirmish between the fans of Anji and Krasnodar. After the bus arrived at the stadium, fans of our club began to walk around the stadium. The arena is new, everyone likes it and so they wanted to spend time in the excursion. There were no prerequisites for the fight to happen. We all know that the relations have always been good between the fans of our clubs. More than once friendly matches were held, in which friendship won.
- Sophisticated football fans will always find a common language. But, unfortunately, there are destructive elements in football, which aren’t interested in the game itself, but in the desire to find adventure, to fight with someone. They were the initiators of the clash on both sides. We believe that such people should not be in football.
- Are there any measures to be taken for the participants in the fight?
- We have already identified people who are involved in inciting the incident. They will be banned from visiting home and away matches of FC Anji, and because of them, the police and the fans who were not involved in the incident were injured and detained.
- I’d like to add that before each departure we carry out the necessary work among our fans and notify the host about the time and place of their arrival. So it was done this time. I regret that the stadium security services and law enforcement agencies did not respond in a timely manner and did not prevent the incident. We will strengthen cooperation with the security service of FC Krasnodar to prevent similar incidents in the future.