Anji forward Serder Serderov shared his impressions of training camp.
- Judging by my feelings all is ok. The team's rounding into form. I can say the same about myself. The players` favorite exercises have dominated in the second training camp: work with the ball, game practice, etc. I think I`d be able to play about 70 minutes already.
- How much easier is work at this camp for you?
- The first training camp is usually more difficult. Problems with extra weight (a few kilos), the necessity to get accustomed to work with the ball again… Closer to the second camp
I get used to the process.
Nice weather promotes productive work. Neither the cold, nor precipitation disturb the training process. Besides, it`s my second visit here so I've already had a chance to work on these pitches. I want the season to resume soon.
- Training camp also includes friendly games. Is the type of team you play important to you: a Spanish Third Division club or Dynamo Kiev?
- Dynamo is a famous club and it`d be interesting to try one`s hand in play vs such an opponent. Though now we're already training for the Europa League match vs Hannover and I think the match vs Dynamo will be taken very seriously.
I expect there will be limited substitutions and other indicators of an official match. But if the coaches entrust me with a spot on the field I will put all my effort into being of use to the team.