Anji B-team manager spoke to the media after the game:- The opponent made better start to the game.
The Samara team took their chance, our goalkeeper and central forwards showed poor football. We tried to attack the opponent`s goal in the closing minutes, but their goalkeeper rescued their team, by the way he`s a first team goalkeeper.
- The team seemed to show another football. Were you over-motivated or, vice versa, ill-prepared for the game?
- Perhaps, it`s travel fatigue, we had travelled 2,5 000 km. maybe that`s why we didn`t completely recover. Usually when we go by bus we play one game per week and have enough time to rehabilitate, but here…
- Why didn`t the regular goalkeeper of Anji youth Dzhenetov take field?
- It was a decision of the first team`s head coach. He said that Pomazan had got injured and Anji needed a reserve goalie.
- How do you feel?
- I would not say I`m in high spirits. I feel pity for the guys: they got prepared for the match, there was a good atmosphere on the team, they desired the victory. We had a chance to gain a good placing, but failed…Though, it`s not vital: we`ll feel sad about it for a day or so and resume training.