Anji B-team manager Ruslan Agalarov sums up the season`s results:
- Of course, I feel pity for the first team. They relegated from the Premier League and this means the season should be declared miserable for us.
- On the other hand, Anji youth team finished the league fourth, can this be treated as success?
- It`s not about the fourth place. It`s commonly known that the basic criteria of the youth football isn`t the league positions, but the play improvement. And we did improve our play. The lads advanced both in physics and in football perception, on the whole they showed solid team play.
- Can you say what players made more rapid progress?
- No-no, this is a question I`d like not to answer. I don`t say they will immediately get a superiority complex, but for their good I`d better restrain myself from preconizing.
- What opponent impressed you more?
- As to the game quality, I`d say it`s CSKA, Spartak and Dynamo who showed more, let`s say – mature football. These are the teams that have more talented and valuable players on the roster.