Anji head coach Pavel Vrba:
- The game was hard. We took the field against the acting champion. We played to our limit and garnered a very important point. I want to thank the players for it.
In the future we`ll do our best to make our games attended like today. They`ve been our twelfth player today. Big thanks to them!
- Anji fans displayed several banners in your support. What was your take on them?
- I didn`t expect to see so many supporters. I want to thank them once again. I think they came not for me, but for the footballers wishing to prove their support for the team and Dagestan. I was very glad to see so many of them today.
- Should we expect more newcomers?
-I`d like to. Several first string players had to miss the game to illness. It was a big problem for us, as we don`t have 25-30 players on squad. We`ve only 20. When three regular footballers are dropped in such situation, this becomes a problem. Those, who took the field today, played to their maximum. Today`s draw is absolutely their merit, not mine.
- To your mind, what positions need to be strengthened?
- We need two-three footballers with Russian passport. We lack them.
- What task is set before the team by the club`s direction?
- We must be the middle-placed team.
- How justified are the rumors that Anji team will base in Moscow for the current season?
- The team will prepare for home fixtures in Makhachkala and for away games in the Moscow area.