Odil Akhmedov, who has recently transferred to FC Krasnodar from Anji, said some words of gratitude to the Dagestani fans.
- Three years and six months that I`ve spent with Anji has been a good time, - Odil said. – I`ll miss everyone, the fans, my ex-teammates, Dagestan. - I do respect Anji fans and do love them. I`ve never had conflicts with them. They always gave me support even when I was injured. I`m very thankful to them. You know, no offence meant to supporters of other clubs, but I consider Anji fans to be the best among all others. They love their team and their players. It`s very pity that Anji is currently the First Division side. It`s not their level, not a level of the Dagestani fans, they deserve to be a member of the Premier League. I`ll certainly follow Anji games and support them. This club has become native for me. I wish a good luck to them and to promote to RPL ASAP.
- Did you say good-bye to the team?
- When the season was over I still didn`t know I would leave the team. That`s why didn`t say good-bye to the teammates. I don`t think there is a necessity of doing it. Anji is in my heart forever, I don`t part with the club and wouldn`t like to. I`m assured I`ll keep in touch with those who are part of Anji – the fans, the players, the authorities. I think the opportunity will occur in the upcoming Austrian camp which will coincide with the Krasnodar schedule.
- Do you watch the 2014 WC Brazil matches? Do you support any representative team? Or maybe you cheer on a concrete player?
- Of course, I cheer on the Russian national team – the team of my friends: Andrei Eschenko, Yuri Zhirkov, Oleg Shatov.