Narvik Sirkhaev, who recently worked as the Deputy General Director of Anji, has been appointed as the club`s Sports Director.
It`s to be recalled that the post was earlier held by Lazo Liposki, whose contract with the club was terminated.
Sirkhaev set with the club`s official website to tell about the tasks set before him.
- Narvik Zagidinovich, your short-term retiral was widely rumoured about. What`s your take on this matter?
- You, probably, mean the fact that my resignation as Deputy General Director wasn`t announced. It`s not up to me to answer the question why this information wasn`t made public, it`s up to your colleagues from the club`s Press Service. As to the causes for our temporary parting with the club, which was made with the parties` mutual consent - they are as following:
As a matter of fact, I was the Head of the Makhachkala office, in a post as Deputy General Director of the club. After the appointment of Magomed Isaev as the club`s General Director, who could manage the activity of the local office himself, I considered my holding the post to be not essential. My collaboration with the club was terminated on 31 March. Actually, I came back a month and a half later. Today I`ve signed for my part the papers, related to my appointment as the Sports Director, though I commenced my new duties earlier.
- What duties are you entrusted with? What tasks are set before you? What are you responsible for as the Sports Director? Is this work more kind of creative in comparison with that you did as Deputy General Director?
- It`s true, this job is closer to football itself, I`d like to point out that it demands not smaller, but bigger responsibility than my previous job. Because I`m, alongside with the head coach, responsible for the quality of the selected players, and, correspondingly, for the team`s accomplishments. I deal with transfers – I hold negotiations with the clubs and agencies of the players, whom we want to recruit. All the candidates are approved by the head coach, the information about the contract signing with him will be announced during the upcoming 24 hours, I think. We make constant information sharing with the head coach regarding this or that footballer. I also hold the responsibility for the team`s provision with comfortable training conditions.
- At the club workers` meeting Anji General Director Magomed Isaev called your return a big victory and informed that you had got down to business enthusiastically and feel comfortable in a new capacity.
- I have much work to do, so, to say I only enjoy it - is to fib a little. Everyone realizes the situation the club currently finds itself. The negotiation process doesn`t come simple, but we`ve already made some achievements in this aspect. The difficulties are related to that numerous high-quality players join the FNL clubs with half a heart, though they know our serious task. Indeed, their priority is the Premier League sides. Besides, we often hear the question about the place of team`s stay, whether it`s Moscow or Makhachkala, and we have to persuade the players in decent training conditions offered in Makhachkala.
Anji staff changes also adverted to the club`s public relations activity. The post of PR Director, earlier taken by Alexander Udaltsov, was eliminated. Islam Abakarov, who was in post as Dagdizel press officer, has been appointed as FC Anji Press Service Chief.