Early this week Magomed Mitrishev has joined Anji at camp in Kislovodsk. Prior to his leave for Austria the Terek striker will have to catch up with his teammates who have completed first camp.
Mitrishev gave an interview to the club official website and told why he had chosen Makhachkala.
- Magomed, probably, your wish to spend the season in Makhachkala was motivated by the fact that the team is coached by Sergei Tashuev, with whom you got acquainted in Spartak-Nalchik, right?
- Thanks to Tashuev I became the Premier League footballer. He gave me a chance. I initially intended to spend one year on loan to get game practice. When I learnt about the Anji option which is, besides, coached by Tashuev, I chose it immediately.
- Didn`t you regret parting with the RPL side for FNL?
- This spring I almost haven`t made appearances for the Grozny side. I don`t think I would have been given more than 15-20 minutes of game time in average in the remaining matches if I had stayed. That`s why I made a firm decision to spend the new season in another club on loan. I realized most probably it would be the FNL side. I like the club to face big tasks. Many players experienced in the FNL clubs and became stronger. I hope the following season will be of use for me and help me to promote back to the Premier League as a regular player. I hope to help Anji to make the top flight, I`ll keep my career going in Makhachkala with pleasure. But first I need to gain experience.
- What are your personal expectations in the new season? Did you set any personal task or the bar high for yourself?
- My personal accomplishments aren`t of big significance for me. It`s team achievements that make importance. Indeed, I`d like to improve my personal statistics in order to help Anji to fulfill the task. I`ll do my best to make as many contributions and goal assists as I can, to be of maximum help to the team.