Lokomotiv head coach spoke to the media shortly after the match:
- Anji is a team of good level. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Anyway, it`s not a loss, we`ve earned a point. Of course, we attempted to win, change the course of the game, but failed.
- Does it make any difference to you whether to play prior or after your direct competitors?
- It`s absolutely unimportant to us. As to Zenit chances, which, as you`ve said, have increased, I remember the time when we were 6 points behind them. We are not going to give up. I take in stride our current league position.
- What`s the matter with Maicon?
- It`s hard to say. Only medical examination will show when he`s able to come back on the field.