Anji head coach spoke to the media after the match:
- What half looked more interesting for you?
- It`s not easy to define, each half was interesting in its way. The players` state got obviously better. We gave them less workload and the guys showed improved ball work and started thinking on feet. It was in the first half and after the halftime. It`s just that we had the better of the second half.
- Your pieces of advice from the bench urged the team to go on attack, press the opponent`s defenders. Do you see problems in that aspect or is it a general requirement?
- Of course, for me it`s easy to advice, than for the players to execute it on the field. You need to take fast decisions, play through passes, show fast moving game so that to attack. These combinations aren`t an easy task.
- Alexander Aliev said that the opponent prevented us from playing…
- Of course, we`re much stronger. Otherwise, the score would have been different. The matches of this kind are also significant, one thing when you train in practices, another – compete in friendlies with the opponent, even if the latter is weaker.
In the matches of that kind it`s also important to make an early goal. We failed to do it in the previous match, that`s why the resistance was fierce, though that opponent belonged to a higher level. In this match Islamnur showed a good dribbling and scored.
- The second squad you`ve fielded – is it Europa League squad?
- Not completely, but it won`t be less than 70 per cent of it.