Anji head coach Gadzhi Gadzhiev spoke to the club Press Service after the Terek match.
- When commenting on his team`s defeat in Kaspiysk, Terek head coach Rashid Rakhimov stressed that they had shown a good play. Considering it, can you tell what football Anji showed?
- Terek really showed a descent play, I said it to Rakhimov shortly after the match. What`s different about it is that no match is played without mistakes, the Grozny team made them in some game episodes.
One and the same mistake can go for different cost. In the course of the match Terek`s mistakes resulted in their major defeat. We took our chances as for us the victory was of more importance.
- It`s remarkable that the Dinamo match in which Anji gained a major victory also started with an early goal. What is more important for our team – combination of circumstances or an early goal?
- It`s important for every team. Early goal gives a head start to the leading team and makes the game tactically easier. Though coaches often complain that the team slows the play down after the early goal.
- Will Alexander Aliev recover for the next matchday?
- It`s not enough to recover, you need to be well-prepared for the game. Aliev is almost ready, but it`s not yet clear whether he`ll take the field or not.
- What did you talk about with Fedor Smolov after the Rostov game in which he demonstrated his superfluous desire and deprived the team of the goal?
- Nothing. The situation isn`t so complicated and deep to pay special attention to it. I know that episode with Smolov was actively discussed by players, journalists, relatives, maybe the club workers. It`s clear that Fedor is emotional over it and not indifferent to all that is going on.