Having signed the contract with FC Anji Diniyar Bilyaletdinov shared about his impressions with the club`s Press Service:
- I`m glad the clubs agreed my transfer to Anji. I miss football and long to take the field as fast as I can so that to be helpful to my new club.
- What`s your assessment of your physical conditions?
- I lack playing practice, that`s why I`m not in best form now. I feel good, had individual practices recent days, will train with the team as of tomorrow. I`m confident the Spanish camp will help me to get into shape quicker.
- What Anji player have you already talked with?
- I attended last friendly match of Anji vs Timok, in which our play showed spectacular play, after the game I talked almost with all the players of Anji, as well as with the coaches, we have no problems in communication.