Solemn presentation of kids and youth football Academy of Anji and the procedure of young footballers` official registration took place in Makhachkala today.
In the overcrowded conference hall there were the veterans of the Dagestani football, the directors and the players of Anji, and of course the young pupils of the Academy with their parents.
The event was opened by the Chief Executive Officer of FC Anji Ayvaz Kaziakhmedov:
- I`m glad to see our boys with their parents here. Perhaps, in 20-30 years today`s pupils of the Academy will tell their children how they learnt to play football in Anji Academy.
Top target are set only only before the first team but for the training of high-quality reservers as well.
Of course we want to have our homegrown Messi, Ronaldo, Eto`o and Zhirkov. But it`s not less important for you to become decent citizens of our society, respect your parents and people around you.
The arena will go on being constructed, pitches will be laid and you`ll wear new, more beautiful outfit due to our cooperation with Nike.
The Academy will go on developing. To assist the Sports director Jelle Goes we have invited Fuat Usta who experienced at the Turkey national team`s coaching staff headed by Guus Hiddink.
Of course we`ll train local coaching personnel, we`ll assist in their promotion, send them to the advanced training courses and seminars. The number of the age group will increase from 6 to 8. We`ll do our best for the development of football in Dagestan.
The Deputy Chairman of RD Presidential Council for the Development of Physical Culture and Sport Magomedemin Gadzhiev wished the Academy success on behalf of the President of the republic:
- I consider this even historic. The success of Anji team has already drawn the world`s attention to football Dagestan. All these steps are aimed at consolidation of the positive public image of our republic. The boys who are present here will also contribute to the fortification of our reputation. This means – another treatment to Dagestan, new investments and unceasing progress.
The President of the Dagestani Football Union Budun Budunov shared his emotions:
- Frankly speaking, when watching all this I had a desire to change the data in my documents, become 30 years younger and enter Anji Academy. I`d like to express gratitude to Suleyman Abusaidovich thanks to who the swift development of the Dagestani football goes on and Ayvaz Mikhailovich who works in this direction.
The Sports director of the Academy Jelle Goes started his speech on rather good Russian and received a storm of applause:
- It`s a special day in the history of Anji. For today it`s the youngest football academy in the world. And I`m proud to work in Dagestan and at Anji. In fact, the Academy has been already operating for 2 months and its activity is one more key vector on the way to the football development in Dagestan.
Then Jelle Goes turned to the interpreter making small presentation of the Academy.
He reported on the principals of the training process, continual improvement of the conditions for the work, about top targets in high-class footballers` training. Dutch specialist touched on system values on this way: respect, discipline, aspiration for success.He also informed of the requirements and criteria of youth players` assessment. Besides, the training sessions in the Academy don`t release the pupils from diligent study at comprehensive secondary school.
The Head of the Republican children and youth`s sports school of the Olympic reserve Alexander Markarov also made speech at the Presentation. He marked that the school was already 20 years old and some of its pupils were sitting on the panel there. Alexander Ashotovich addressed the young pupils of the Academy with words of encouragement and noted that the success was made up of just 20 % of talent and 80 % of hard work.
He was followed with the procedure of official registration of the young footballers. Each pupil of the Academy was given due certificates and presents from the club.
The results were drawn up by Ayvaz Kaziakhmedov:
- Dear friends, you have become full members of the football family of Anji. Happy journey!