Anji`s halfback Andrey Eschenko shared his thoughts ahead of the match vs Dynamo Kiev:
- Andrey, a part of your career was spent in FC Dynamo. What impressions did the club make on you?
- In general, positive impressions. I received usefulexperience and played with wonderful people. Since that time I've kept intouch with my former teammates - Milevsky, Aliev. Here at camp,
Dynamo footballers train with us so I had an opportunity to talk withShovkovsky, Mikhalikov, Yarmolenko.
- What majory strengths in the opponent`s play can you point out?
- I haven`t seen them in play recently, but Dynamo`s priorities were always good physical condition, tactics and spirit.
- Is the upcoming encounter ordinary for you or will you be speciallymotivated for it?
- Of course, it has some peculiarities, taking into account that Iplayed before in Dynamo.
Anyway, it`s always interesting to play against a top team. But, inprinciple, I take each match seriously.
- How do you assess your own physical shape?
- At this stage of the camp I feel I'm about 85 percent prepared. Thecoaching staff will make us completely ready for the official matches.