Two days earlier the match Spartak – Anji the head coach of Anji Gadzhi Gadzhiev and the players of our team commented on the forthcoming game.
Gadzhi Gadzhiev, “Spartak has always been a serious opponent”.
- Spartak is Spartak. Even when it does not play good football, for example as it was in the beginning of the current season, anyway it is the team with long-standing traditions and it is rich in skilled and trained players, especially when Spartak plays home match with rather large and cheerful audience it is always a serious opponent. Particularly taking into account the fact that red-whites play on artificial pitch. Moreover, I think that Spartak is at its best now.
- Two days ago our boys played for their national teams. Did it anyhow influence their physical state?
- Of course, it did. Players of national teams are not so energetic today as those who trained with us these days. They are tired of flies and games. Players who spent on the pitch all 90 minutes such as Boussoufa and Dzsudzsak feel worse than Tagirbekov, Gadzhibekov and Agalarov as they played only the first half of the match. As for Zhirkov, he played more than a half of the exhausting match vs. strong opponent. But Yuri did not have to fly and he is in better conditions.
- Did you follow matches of national teams?
- Yes, of course. I watched those matches and know about the play of every footballer. Of course these intervals are not easy for the clubs. There are teams such as Zenit and CSKA many players of which were called up to their national teams. It is not easy to train during such intervals. But it should be treated as a normal situation in professional football.
Alexander Prudnikov, “For me this match is a matter of principal”
- Nice team. Though now Spartak does not show its best as it can. But for our team and for me this match is a matter of principal. Little by little we gain points and we do want to win over Spartak.
- Why is this match a matter of principal for you?
- Spartak is my former team, I played there for many years and the match vs. Spartak is more principal for me than for others.
- Nukri Revishvili, “It`ll be an open match”
- It is always difficult to play away match vs. Spartak. The red-blues have good ball control. We have to impose our football, to keep control of the ball and try to attack. I think this match will be open and supporters will certainly like it.
Balazs Dzsudzsak, “I hope we`ll reach positive results”
- Of course, this match will be difficult for us. In other words it is a Derby that Russia loves so much. In Netherlands for example the match of FC Feyenoord vs. FC Twente is treated as a big battle. Of course I have heard that Spartak is a very nice team and it is difficult to play against it. But I hope for success. For me this match will be first serious game with my new team and I hope that we will reach positive results.